Language

If you lose 1 kg weight, you will get 1000 crores... How much funds did the BJP MP get in the challenge of the Union Minister?

 


Weight Loss Challenge: BJP leader Anil Ferozia said that he had lost about 15 kg in June. Talking about how he achieved this impossible, he said, "I used to wake up at 5:30 every morning, then go for a morning walk."

BJP MP Anil Ferozia's before and after look.


Bhopal: Union Road and Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari was surprised to see the MPs when he came to inaugurate the road project. Advised to lose weight. But just giving advice is not enough anymore, I want inspiration too. Keeping that in mind, the Union Minister said that for every kilogram of weight loss, he will give thousands of crores of rupees for road development. Madhya Pradesh MP Anil Ferozia has shed 32 kg weight after accepting the challenge of the Union Minister, be it for his own health or the development of the state.


This week, the MP from Ujjain in Madhya Pradesh said that he has lost 32 kg weight by accepting the challenge given by Union Minister Nitin Gadkari. In return, he also got approval for a project worth Rs 2300 crore from the Centre. "I met Union Minister Nitin Gadkari and informed about the weight loss... He was very happy," he said.


How did MP lose 32 kg weight?

BJP leader Anil Ferozia said that he lost about 15 kg in June. Talking about how he achieved this impossible, he said, “I used to wake up at 5:30 every morning, then go for a morning walk. My morning exercise routine consisted of running, exercise and yoga. I used to follow ayurvedic diet chart. Had a very light breakfast. For lunch and dinner I had a salad, a bowl of vegetables and a loaf of bread. Sometimes I also eat carrot soup or dry fruits.”



Motivation to lose weight-

Union Minister Nitin Gadkari said about advising the MP from Ujjain to lose weight, "I had put a condition to provide financial funds to Feroziyaji last February. At one point I weighed 135 kg… now I weigh 93 kg. I showed him (Anil Ferozia) my old photos. You know me in that picture. I will allocate Rs 1,000 crore for every kilogram of weight loss.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.